Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Soul searching: Rough thoughts

  1. If each cell within me is individually living, how do they transfer a part/whole of their consciousness to become a single 'I' (Sambaran)? Does an individual living cell at my fingertip know that it is part of a consciousness called Sambaran? Is Sambaran (a living consciousness) a part of some higher super-being/organism which Sambaran is unaware of?
  2. I have an intense urge to live on and survive at a subconscious level (not at a conscious level, though). Why? Maybe the top-level I's commitment to all the cells living as part of 'me'.
  3. If every cell, even the ones in my brain, dies and is replaced within six months, how do I have a continuous feeling of 'I' throughout my life? Do the dying cells transfer the 'I' consciousness to the living ones? What happens on Sambaran's death? What sends the signal to all the cells in the body that 'now is time to die' for all?

No comments: