Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Writing Wishlist

I heard Pranay Kotasthane talking about a writing-wishlist in a podcast. 

Like many others, I too have a reading wishlist. There are many books, blogs and online-articles in that list. I have a watching-wishlist of OTT-series and movies. I even have a listen-wishlist of podcasts.

But I never thought of a writing-wishlist earlier. So here is mine. This will be updated regularly. The ones which get written will be dropped off from the list.

Highest Priority in Writing Wishlist:

  • Tintin fine points

Rest of Items in Writing wishlist:

  • Realization of probability for Wuhan-Flu (COVID): based on "Are you a Bayesian" by Atanu Dey 
  • Book review of Ikigai
  • Dealing with mental stress, CBT etc: Personal story
  • Staying with parents in a joint family: Virtue or a social-vice
  • Updating the personal story behind Raag BihagDurgaDeshGauRMalharMalkauns
  • Religious celebrations extending on public property. What should be the law?
  • River interlinking. My initial apprehensions, and a possible solution.
  • Revise/Edit a blog on tax usage in my ideal fantasy republic - Government Dos and Donts 
  • India's secularism journey on right track: Pseudo Harmony --> Honest Acrimony --> Honest Harmony
  • To the first order, employment generation is not government's job. More of long term enabler role. Like 92 liberalization. How to assess the government performance by public?
  • Query: What are the business unfriendly laws in India?

Postscript: I realized that writing-wishlist is also my most important reading/watching/listening-wishlist. I feel so strongly about these topics that I want to write about these. That means that I am most interested in reading about these topics elsewhere as well.

No comments: